Why use a REALTOR®?
Why partner with Robert?
Attention BUYERS, whether it be your first purchase, or even if you have previous experiences, here are just a few points to consider:
- As we search for YOUR Dream Home, do you have access to ALL the properties that are available for Sale, or only those advertised in the paper, For Sale By Owner properties on the web, or the properties with yard signs you may notice as you drive home from work or to the grocery store?
- Do you have the time at work; while looking over your shoulder to see if your supervisor is watching, to research and narrow down properties, lenders, inspectors, open houses, neighborhood codes and regulations, schools, contracts, negotiate, and a lengthy list of other steps in Finding your Dream Home? Do you have the time when you get home?
- Do you have access to view and schedule property tours listed in the MLS by others in the Real Estate industry?
- Do you really know what the Fair Market Value is of the properties you have seen?
- Do you want the peace of mind of having someone on your side with your best interest in mind as their first priority?
Partnering with a licensed and practicing REALTOR® will assist in making your Real Estate transaction as Hassle Free and Easy as possible. When considering working with a Real Estate Professional, practicing is an important term. While all Real Estate agents must maintain a license, not all agents make Real Estate their Full Time career. As a Full Time, licensed and practicing REALTOR®, Robert is committed to assisting and guiding you through all of steps in the process and keeping YOUR best interest FIRST in everything he does.
Robert maintains a passion for serving and assisting people to Achieving their desired Real Estate Results. As many have discovered, the Real Estate industry and processes are complex, the market is ever changing, can be difficult and stressful to navigate, require patience, and most of all require Dedicated Time that most part time agents, and those people that choose to "go it"alone, cannot afford to invest as they balance other aspects of their family, work, and community involvement.
As a Full Time REALTOR®, Robert takes pride and maintains the discipline and energy towards staying abreast of Real Estate industry updates, local market trends, educational and networking opportunities to stay informed, trainings and continuing education courses, and industry articles and publications.
Whether buying or selling Real Estate, this decision ranks among the most important decisions and transactions most people will make. For many, Real Estate purchasing or selling is the largest investment made at least once during their lifetime.
Why leave it to chance or "go it"alone?